Friday, January 6, 2017

Published!

I'm published! Last spring, Mark Jones (Political Science Professor at Rice University) asked me to contribute to "one of the most popular Texas government textbooks used in the state’s college and university classrooms, utilized today throughout the state from Houston Community College in the east to El Paso Community College in the west to Tarrant County College in the north." I was to write an op-ed essay on the rise and goals of the tea party movement. I did, and today I received a check for $250. How cool is that? I mean, the money is fun, and being in print is fun, but more importantly, my words about the tea party could potentially be a life raft for impressionable college students drowning in the liberal cesspools we call higher education! What an honor and thrill!



Here's the printer's copy of what the textbooks will look like...