Please note that the recommendations for local races have not been personally researched by me. People in this county have come to me asking for my input in the races, and I offered to contact local conservatives that I trust and respect for their input.
- U. S. Senator…Steve Stockman
- U. S. Representative District 11...Wade Brown
- Governor…Greg Abbott
- Lieutenant Governor…Dan Patrick
- Attorney General…Ken Paxton
- Comptroller…Debra Medina
- Land Commissioner…David Watts
- Commissioner of Agriculture…Sid Miller
- Railroad Commissioner…Wayne Christian
- Chief Justice, Supreme Court…Nathan Hecht
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 6…Jeff Brown
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 8 Phil Johnson
- Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals Pl 3…Bert Richardson
- Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals Pl 4…Kevin Patrick Yeary
- Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals Pl 9…David Newell
- Justice, 11th Court of Appeals, Place 3...John Bailey
- County Judge...toss up between Doyle Rone and James Arthur... Unfortunately my contacts in this area just do not agree. I'm told that Doyle Rone was ousted from DeLeon FD, perhaps unjustly. And James Arthur is actually a Democrat incumbent running as a newly converted Republican.
- County Commissioner Pct 4...toss up between Cody Hodges and Jimmy Dale Johnson...This is another race where my contacts do not agree. Apparently Cody Hodges has a shady history with the DeLeon Fire Dept, and Jimmy Dale Johnson is accused of only turning into a Republican to win the election.
Below is an image you can print to take to the polls with you -- as well as pass out to other voters!
- Right click on image.
- Choose "save image as".
- Determine where you want to save the image on your computer.
- Pull up the saved image and print it on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.