- U. S. Senator Steve Stockman
- U. S. Rep Dist 26 Michael Burgess
- U. S. Rep Dist 6 Frank C. Kuchar
- Governor Greg Abbott
- Lt Governor Dan Patrick
- Atty General Ken Paxton
- Comptroller Debra Medina
- Land Commissioner David Watts
- Ag Commissioner Sid Miller
- RR Commissioner Wayne Christian
- Chief Justice, Sup Crt Nathan Hecht
- Supreme Crt Place 6 Jeff Brown
- Supreme Crt Place 8 Phil Johnson
- Crt of CrimAppeals Pl3 Bert Richardson
- Crt of CrimAppeals Pl4 Kevin Patrick Yeary
- Crt of CrimAppeals Pl9 David Newell
- State Brd of Ed Dist 11 Eric Mahroum
- State Senator Dist 10 Jon Schweitzer
- State Rep District 92 Jonathan Stickland
- State Rep District 94 Tony Tinderholt
- Criminal District Atty Sharen Wilson
- District Judge 231st Jesse Nevarez
- District Judge 297th Lex Johnston
- District Judge 432nd Ruben Gonzalez
- Cty Criminal Court 1 David Cook
- Cty Criminal Court 2 Atticus Gill
- Cty Criminal Court 3 Alexander Kim
- Cty Criminal Court 8 Chuck Vanover
- County Commissioner Andy Nguyen
- Justice of the Peace 2 William Shane Nolen
- Justice of the Peace 3 Lenny Lopez
- Justice of the Peace 4 Vickie L. Phillips
of the Peace 7 Matt Hayes
Below is an image you can print to take to the polls with you -- as well as pass out to other voters!
- Right click on image.
- Choose "save image as".
- Determine where you want to save the image on your computer.
- Pull up the saved image and print it on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
Monday, February 10, 2014
Tarrant County Voting Recommendations - Republican Primary 2014
Here are my personal recommendations for the Tarrant County Republican Primary 2014. I've only listed those in contested races, so if someone does not have a challenger they are not listed. Some of the races may not be on your specific ballot depending on what district/precinct you live in.
Posted by Julie McCarty at 7:19 AM