Please note that the recommendations for local races have not been personally researched by me. People in this county have come to me asking for my input in the races, and I offered to contact local conservatives that I trust and respect for their input.
- U. S. Senator…Steve Stockman
- U. S. Representative District 11...Wade Brown
- Governor…Greg Abbott
- Lieutenant Governor…Dan Patrick
- Attorney General…Ken Paxton
- Comptroller…Debra Medina
- Land Commissioner…David Watts
- Commissioner of Agriculture…Sid Miller
- Railroad Commissioner…Wayne Christian
- Chief Justice, Supreme Court…Nathan Hecht
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 6…Jeff Brown
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 8 Phil Johnson
- Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals Pl 3…Bert Richardson
- Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals Pl 4…Kevin Patrick Yeary
- Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals Pl 9…David Newell
- State Representative District 59...Danny Pelton
- Justice, 11th Court of Appeals, Place 3...John Bailey
- County Court at Law Judge...toss up between Bart McDougal and Blake Thompson...I have equal number of contacts supporting each one. Some say one Thompson is enough (he has a brother who is in office as well), but others say Thompson is by far the most conservative. You decide!
- County Commissioner Precinct 4...Scot Jackson
Below is an image you can print to take to the polls with you -- as well as pass out to other voters!
- Right click on image.
- Choose "save image as".
- Determine where you want to save the image on your computer.
- Pull up the saved image and print it on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.