Please note that the recommendations for local races have not been personally researched by me. People in this county have come to me asking for my input in the races, and I offered to contact local conservatives that I trust and respect for their input.
It seems in Ellis County the down ballot races are not so black and white. There are a lot of options to choose from that just couldn't be pared down to one vote. But this is a starting point... good luck!
- U. S. Senator…Steve Stockman
- U. S. Representative District 6...Frank Kuchar
- Governor…Greg Abbott
- Lieutenant Governor…Dan Patrick
- Attorney General…Ken Paxton
- Comptroller…Debra Medina
- Land Commissioner…David Watts
- Commissioner of Agriculture…Sid Miller
- Railroad Commissioner…Wayne Christian
- Chief Justice, Supreme Court…Nathan Hecht
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 6…Jeff Brown
- Justice, Supreme Court, Place 8 Phil Johnson
- Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals Pl 3…Bert Richardson
- Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals Pl 4…Kevin Patrick Yeary
- Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals Pl 9…David Newell
- State Representative District 10...TJ Fabby
- County Judge...Lyon or Rozier
- County Court at Law #2...A. Gene Calvert, Jr
- County Commissioner Precinct 2...Bravenec, or Grayson, or Berneking
- County Commissioner Precinct 4...Vance or Butler
- Right click on image.
- Choose "save image as".
- Determine where you want to save the image on your computer.
- Pull up the saved image and print it on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.